Thank you for your entry to the Victorian Dressage Club HyGain Club Championships Dressage Competition
A couple of housekeeping points
- Ponies will be scored separately for placings – Preliminary and Novice
- Scratchings – please let us know by text message of name and class to 0408 907 197
- The draw is attached. Please keep in mind that any requests for time changes will impact other riders and will likely not be possible
- Late Entries will not be accepted
- Competitors are encouraged to arrive, compete and leave as soon as possible.
- Social distancing guidelines should be observed at all times.
- Individuals are responsible for supplying their own PPE. Hand Sanitiser will be made available around the venue.
- Masks must be worn at all times when indoors or when unable to socially distance outdoors, except when mounted or medically exempt.
- Do not participate in or attend any activity if you are unwell, have been in contact with an unwell person in the past 14 days.
- If you become unwell following an event, contact the Event Organizer immediately.
- The COVIDSafe app should be downloaded and active on all phones. Those that do not have the App will be asked to Sign in at the Office
- All competitors and spectators are required to scan the QR code located in the driveway and sign in.
- All volunteers, spectators, judges and anyone else on site at Werribee Park must be double vaccinated unless exempt under the current government regulations.
- At this stage riders do not need to be vaccinated, however if regulations change before the event, refunds will be organised, less a $10.00 admin fee.
Arrivals and arena use
For competitors arriving on Friday 3rd December
- Arrival after 2.00pm
- Dressage arenas 2 and 3 will be open from 3.00pm to 5.00pm
- Dressage arenas 1, 4 and 5 will be closed
- Waxed arena will be open from 3.00pm to 5.00pm however the dressage arenas within the waxed arena will be closed – riders can ride around the outside of the dressage arenas
- All manure is to be picked up by rider/their support person
- Additional facility fee (per horse) must be paid to WPNEC for Friday if your horse is being ridden at the venue on this day (can be paid for via Nominate)
Stables and campsites
If you have not booked a campsite, please ensure you do not park in a powered or unpowered campsite, as you may be parking in someone else’s reserved site. These sites are identified with numbers beginning with C, ie. C124 on the yard rails, and by numbers on telegraph poles on the ground.
Stable and campsite bookings are now open on Nominate
Bookings are set to close at 11:59pm on Wednesday 1st December
HyGain will be having a stand both Saturday and Sunday. Please call by and visit.
We cannot run these Competitions without the backing and support of our Sponsors.